Order or arrange PDF pages
If you've combined a collection of files together (e.g. a report, spreadsheet, and presentation) into a PDF document and they're in the wrong order, you can easily rearrange them using the tools in Nitro PDF.
Using the Pages pane it's just a matter of viewing the thumbnail versions of the pages of your document and dragging the pages around till they're in the right order.
To reorder pages in the Pages pane do the following:
- On the Home tab, in the Show/Hide group, click Pages.
- In the Pages pane, do any of the following:
Left-click on the selection and drag the page/s to the new position in the document.
- To select one page to move, left-click on it.
- To select multiple pages that are not in sequence, press CTRL and left-click each page.
- To select consecutive pages, left-click and drag the pointer.